Thursday, September 03, 2009

Welcome Spring...

Gosh, it's been something like 6 weeks since I've managed to blog. I've put it down to two reasons: firstly, all our photos since my daughter's birthday have been taken on her "new" camera, and I haven't had the time to work out how to download them yet; and secondly my physical body has been calling out to me to receive some tender loving care...and so I've been forced to listen...

Just received these lovely photo's tonight. My daughter's Class 3 started on their "Building Project" today - what a lovely way to welcome in the Spring sunshine. I can't wait until it's my turn to have a day off from my shop work in a couple of weeks, and enjoy time building with the children.

The Class 3's have chosen to build a Lizard seat near the Permaculture Garden...T came home exhausted but so happy today...

Stage 1...stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting can't wait to see more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts makes me smile...

ShareThis