Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Story Tree Blog



My toy shop blog The Story Tree was going through a bit of renewal today...it must be Spring!

It takes a while for a blog to find it's voice, well at least that's my experience. I've decided that the only way I can write is from the heart, and I would really like to write about what has inspired us to "play" as a family, the inspiration we have found from the work of Rudolf Steiner, and also hear stories from our customers too. My daughter was happy to pose for a photo or two, and she might even write some book reviews.
It's taken all afternoon, but I'm fairly happy with it, except for the banner which I have an idea for...

2 comments:

  1. :)
    My daughter loves hanging out in trees too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! and the tree photo's here are just beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts makes me smile...

ShareThis