Friday, January 16, 2009

New Blog!

This year I am determined to start my blog in earnest! I love sharing parenting ideas with people as I meet them in my stores and hearing their inspiration and experiences too, so I thought this would be a great way to keep on sharing. But in addition to that, as a working mum setting up a new business over the last five years, I have noticed that I have taken far too few photos of my children lately, and they just keep growing before my eyes. So this blog is for me and my family too - to remind me to keep taking photos and enjoy every moment together!!!

I draw inspiration from many sources - the work of Rudolf Steiner is one - I see my work as a mother to nourish my children to be their true selves and trust all that is wonderful and unique about them!

Receive the children in reverence; educate them in love; let them go forth in freedom.
Rudolf Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts makes me smile...

ShareThis